Membership in the Ontario Handweavers and Spinners is open to all who are interested in weaving, spinning, dyeing, basketry and other fibre arts. The membership year is January 1 to December 31.
Benefits of Membership
- Receive Fibre Focus Magazine 4 times a year
- Attend OHS conferences
- Enter OHS juried show and other exhibitions
- Borrow from our lending library
- Participate in educational programs:
- Master Spinner Certificate Program
- Master Weaver Certificate Program
- Home Study Weaving Program
- Become eligible for scholarships and awards
- Be part of a great community of spinners, weavers and fibre enthusiasts across the province of Ontario, in other parts of Canada, and in other countries
|Annual Fees Since 2014 (membership year is Jan. 1 to Dec. 31)|
|Full membership, Canada - One year/Two year||$57.00/ $114.00|
|Senior - 65 years or older or Youth - 25 years or younger - Canada One year/Two year||$52.00/ $104.00|
|Guild or family membership, Canada||$67.00|
|United States (individual membership only)||Add $10.00 for postage (Canadian funds only)|
|International (individual membership only)||Please add $20.00 for international postage. (Canadian funds only)|
Please download a membership form (pdf), and send it together with your cheque, money order or credit card number to the OHS, 1188 Walker Lake Dr., RR4, Huntsville, ON P1H 2J6. You may also use an e-transfer, to: firstname.lastname@example.org for your payment.
Ontario Handweavers & Spinners respects your privacy.